Followers

Friday 10 January 2014

Creative Flutters

And so it has begun....

I now have my own page on Etsy! (www.etsy.com). 

My shops name is CreativeFlutters.

After along time away from my own designs I have got up and started to create something for all of you. My first designs are Valentines cards....digital download. 

Digital copies have shown me the way, easily accessible to you guys. Download them straight away no waiting for delivery its great!

Have a look and see what you all think, not your typical valentines cards, you will see some movie inspired cards and some Zombies, you know just to be a little different.



Here is a sneak peak.....

















Please take the time to look me up and let me know what you think.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CreativeFlutters?ref=shop_sugg

No comments:

Post a Comment