Followers

Friday 8 March 2013

All grown up....with a touch of flare

I've noticed recently, I'm getting older and fast. Things that I thought you only did when you became a "grown up" are happening all around me. Friends getting married, having babies, people trying to start up on their own :). This is all a little scary but also exciting.

So this blog is dedicated to a very special and talented friend of mine. Natalie or as she is known in the design circle "I am Nat". She produces some beautiful work and more importantly for those of you who are also "growing up" she produces some beautiful wedding stationary, unique and very special. This girl inspires me to no end, and I hope she will inspire you all too. Check out her web site and marvel at the beauty. http://www.iamnat.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment