Followers

Monday 18 February 2013

A busy few weeks....with an old lap top


So it really has been a few busy weeks, major problem a laptop that is in drastic need of an update poor old thing, its done me well over the years. 

So what have I been up to? Well planning my up and coming collection of course. But I've also been designing an EP cover for a friend, which is awaiting approval; and sorting out an order. YES you heard correct an order!!!!! I sold one of my drawings. I can not even explain the excitement I got from it, butterflies and rainbows everywhere. A happy Hannah. Even better, it was a reprint onto a huge canvas. I was sent a photo of the canvas in the bedroom and it looks even better in it rightful place. 

So everyone please feel welcome to bombard me with orders....I would like to see butterflies and rainbows again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment