Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

2013 is the year!

So my first blog of the year. 

I have made a New Years Resolution, to have faith in my self and my work. I'm sorry to say this also means me rambling on here also. Any one who has gone to University will know that it never as easy as you think it will be in finding your dream job after you finish. You leave University feeling indestructible and then the reality sinks in, people aren't just handing jobs out to everyone... who would of thought? So after working hard in my job out side of design I have shown myself that I can do more than I give myself credit for.

So I am here to say that I will be producing my own collection, and I going to put my all into it....you guys have to hold me to this, and I hope you enjoy the outcome.

Well I don't want to bore you all, but I hope you will be back to check out what I'm doing.

Speak to you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment